Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 340). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2005 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Senator Stone (By Request - Baltimore County Administration)
and Senators Haines, Harris, Hollinger, Kasemeyer, and Klausmeier
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore County - Recreation Facilities
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $784,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the County Executive and County
Council of Baltimore County for the planning, design, construction,
repair, renovation, reconstruction, and capital equipping of the
athletic fields at the Fullerton Elementary School Recreation Center,
Catonsville Park, the Berkshire Elementary School Recreation Center,
and Hannah More Park, each located in Baltimore County; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/19 at 10:00 a.m.
- No Action
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
- Baltimore County Administration
- Senator Larry E. Haines, District 5
- Senator Andrew P. Harris, District 7
- Senator Paula C. Hollinger, District 11
- Senator Edward J. Kasemeyer, District 12
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BALTIMORE COUNTY
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS