Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 340). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2005 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Senator Stone (By Request - Baltimore County Administration)
and Senator Harris
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore County - Marshy Point Nature
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $500,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the County Executive and County
Council of Baltimore County for the planning, design, construction,
and capital equipping of an expansion of the Marshy Point Nature
Center, located in Middle River; providing for disbursement of the
loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and
expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/19 at 10:00 a.m.
- No Action
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
- Baltimore County Administration
- Senator Andrew P. Harris, District 7
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BALTIMORE COUNTY
- NATURAL RESOURCES -see also- CONSERV; FOREST & PARK; WILDLDS
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS