File Code: Elections
- Sponsored By:
Election Law - Qualification of Voters - Proof of Identity
Requiring an election judge to establish a voter's identity and verify
the voter's address if the voter seeks to vote a regular ballot;
requiring an election judge to qualify a voter by requesting the voter
to present specified forms of identification; requiring an election
judge to authorize an individual to vote a regular ballot; allowing a
voter who is unable to present specified forms of identification to
vote by provisional ballot under specified circumstances; etc.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- ELECTIONS -see also- BALLOTS; CAMP FINANC; POL CANDS; VOTING
- VOTING -see also- BALLOTS; ELECTIONS
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Election Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):