File Code: Gaming
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 754
- Sponsored By:
Garrett County - Gaming Events, Paper Gaming, and Bingo - Regulation
Establishing in Garrett County licensing and regulatory procedures for
specified persons to conduct specified gaming events, paper gaming, or
bingo; establishing specified maximum prizes and awards; authorizing
specified persons to engage in paper gaming under specified
circumstances; requiring the County Commissioners to establish a
Special Gaming Fund; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (42-1)
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES LICENSES
- COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- FIRE PROTECTION
- GAMING -see also- BINGO; LOTTERY; RAFFLES
- GARRETT COUNTY
- HOSPITALS -see also- CLINICS; STATE HOSPITALS
- INSPECTIONS -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTION
- LAWS AND ORDINANCES -see also- PUB LOCAL LAWS; UNIFORM LAWS.
- LICENSES -see also- ALCOHOLIC BEV LIC; DRIVERS' LICENSES
- NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
- PUBLIC INFORMATION
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- RESCUE SQUADS -see also- AMBULANCES; EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERV.
- REVENUE AND TAXES -see also- DEV FEES & TAXES; specific tax.
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- VOLUNTEERS -see also- MARYLAND SERVICE CORPS
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in WordPerfect 8 Format):
- Number: 528573/01 (PDF) Offered on: April 11, 2005 at:
12:35 p.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- April 8, 2005: Third Reading Passed (42-1)