File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 149/04 - JPR
- Sponsored By:
Senators Hooper, Colburn, Dyson, Harris, Munson, and Stone
Vehicle Laws - Registration - Members of the Military
Exempting specified vehicles owned by members of the armed forces of
the United States or the Maryland National Guard who are on or
recently returned from active duty outside the United States from the
requirement to be registered; exempting specified vehicles owned by
members of the armed forces of the United States or the Maryland
National Guard returning from active duty outside the United States
from vehicle registration fees for a specified period; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator J. Robert Hooper, District 35
- Senator Richard F. Colburn, District 37
- Senator Roy P. Dyson, District 29
- Senator Andrew P. Harris, District 7
- Senator Donald F. Munson, District 2
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ARMED FORCES -see also- MILITIA
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):