File Code: Higher Education
- Sponsored By:
Senators Schrader, Brinkley, Greenip, Kittleman, and Lawlah
Robert Kittleman Scholarship Reform Act
Eliminating the Senatorial Scholarship and Delegate Scholarship
Programs; creating a legislative scholarship program in the State;
providing that applicants for a legislative scholarship meet specified
requirements; providing for the amount, duration, and use of a
legislative scholarship award; permitting the recipients of Senatorial
and Delegate scholarships to continue to receive those awards under
specified circumstances; etc.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Sandra B. Schrader, District 13
- Senator David R. Brinkley, District 4
- Senator Janet Greenip, District 33
- Senator Allan H. Kittleman, District 9
- Senator Gloria Lawlah, District 26
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY -see also- AELR CMTE; LEG POLICY COMMITTEE.
- HIGHER EDUCATION -see also- COMM COLLEGES; MED SCHOOLS; etc.
- HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):