File Code: State Government - Agencies, Offices, and Officials
- Sponsored By:
Whistleblower Protection for Employees of State Grant Recipients
Requiring employers that receive grants from the State to provide
written notice of protections and remedies to employees; prohibiting
an employer from taking or refusing to take personnel actions against
employees; authorizing employees to institute a civil action in the
county where a violation occurred, where the employee resides, or
where the employer maintains its principal office; etc.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 3/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Finance
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Economic Matters
- Hearing 4/8 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CIVIL ACTIONS -see also- SMALL CLAIMS
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- STATUTES OF LIMITATION
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- COL BARG; HOLIDAY; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in WordPerfect 8 Format):
- Number: 557378/01 (PDF) Offered on: March 24, 2005 at:
1:29 p.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 28, 2005: Third Reading Passed (47-0)