File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
- Sponsored By:
Senators Jacobs, Colburn, Hafer, Kittleman, and Lawlah
Vehicle Laws - Administrative Hearings - Rights of
Authorizing a victim's representative to make an oral statement or
submit a written statement at an administrative hearing concerning a
moving violation committed by another that resulted in the death of a
victim; requiring a law enforcement officer, during the investigation
of a moving violation that results in death, to inform the victim's
representative of the right to file a specified request; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 4/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Senator Nancy Jacobs, District 34
- Senator Richard F. Colburn, District 37
- Senator John J. Hafer, District 1
- Senator Allan H. Kittleman, District 9
- Senator Gloria Lawlah, District 26
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- DEATH -see also- ADVANCE MEDICAL DIRECTIVES; WRONGFUL DEATH.
- LAW ENFORCEMENT -see also- STATE POLICE, DEPARTMENT OF
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- MOTOR VEHICLE ADMINISTRATION
- TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
- VICTIMS -see also- CRIMINAL INJURIES COMPENSATION
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in WordPerfect 8 Format):
- Number: 818670/01 (PDF) Offered on: March 22, 2005 at:
12:02 p.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 22, 2005: Third Reading Passed (47-0)