File Code: Elections
- Sponsored By:
Election Law - Voters' Authority to Cast Write-In Votes
Repealing a provision of law that prohibits a voter from casting a
write-in vote in a primary election; and authorizing a voter to cast a
write-in vote in any primary election or special election.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 4/5 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ELECTIONS -see also- BALLOTS; CAMP FINANC; POL CANDS; VOTING
- VOTING -see also- BALLOTS; ELECTIONS
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Election Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 2, 2005: Third Reading Passed (45-0)