File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 799/04 - SRU
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 482
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - TuT's, Inc.
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $350,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of TuT's,
Inc. for the renovation and reconstruction of a residential group home
for adolescents in Baltimore City; providing for disbursement of the
loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and
expend a matching fund; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BALTIMORE CITY
- GROUP HOMES -see also- ASSISTED LIVING
- MINORS -see also- AGE OF MAJORITY; YOUTH
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.