Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 340). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2005 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Senators Kelley, Gladden, Haines, Harris, Hollinger, Klausmeier,
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore County - Northwest Hospital
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $800,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of Northwest
Hospital Center for the planning, design, renovation, expansion,
repair, construction, and capital equipping of the intensive care unit
of the hospital center, located in Baltimore County; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline
for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/21 at 11:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/21 at 9:00 a.m.
- No Action
- Senator Delores G. Kelley, District 10
- Senator Lisa A. Gladden, District 41
- Senator Larry E. Haines, District 5
- Senator Andrew P. Harris, District 7
- Senator Paula C. Hollinger, District 11
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BALTIMORE COUNTY
- HOSPITALS -see also- CLINICS; STATE HOSPITALS
- STATE BONDS