CHAPTER NUMBER: 15
File Code: Prior Authorizations
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 186
- Sponsored By:
Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loan of 2002 - Western Maryland
Health System Project
Changing the name of the Sacred Heart Hospital project to the Western
Maryland Health System project; altering the authorized uses of the
loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/9 at 1:30 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/9 at 12:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- Returned Passed
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/30 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Appropriations
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (135-0)
Action after passage in Senate and House
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 15
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ALLEGANY COUNTY
- HOSPITALS -see also- CLINICS; STATE HOSPITALS
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.
- Amendments (Displayed in WordPerfect 8 Format):
- Number: 749337/01 (PDF) Offered on: March 2, 2005 at:
10:45 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 4, 2005: Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- April 1, 2005: Third Reading Passed (135-0)