File Code: Vehicle Laws - Miscellaneous
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 300/04 - JPR
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Standing or Parking Near Crosswalks - Baltimore City
Exempting Baltimore City from statewide provisions prohibiting a
person from standing or parking a vehicle within a specified distance
from a crosswalk at an intersection; and authorizing Baltimore City to
regulate the distance from specified crosswalks at intersections in
Baltimore City within which a person may not stand or park a vehicle.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/29 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BALTIMORE CITY
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- SIGNS AND BILLBOARDS
- TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in WordPerfect 8 Format):
- Number: 788475/01 (PDF) Offered on: March 8, 2005 at:
10:21 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 10, 2005: Third Reading Passed (45-0)