Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 340). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2005 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - OBMM Administrative
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $150,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of One
Hundred Black Men, Inc. for the planning, design, repair, renovation,
reconstruction, and capital equipping of a property to serve as the
headquarters of One Hundred Black Men of Maryland, Inc. to include
classroom space and a computer lab, located in Baltimore City;
providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a
requirement that the grantee provide and expend a matching fund; etc.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Motion Rules Suspended for late introduction (Delegate Carter) Adopted (122-0)
- Referred House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/19 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BALTIMORE CITY
- COMMUNITY FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- MINORITIES -see also- WOMEN
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):