Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 340). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2005 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Johns Hopkins Medicine -
Pediatric Trauma Center and Cardiovascular and Critical Care Tower
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $10,000,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Trustees of Johns
Hopkins Health System, Inc. for the planning, design, and construction
of the Pediatric Trauma Center at the Children's and Maternal Health
Center and the Cardiovascular and Critical Care Tower on the John
Hopkins East Baltimore Campus, located in Baltimore; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; etc.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Motion Rules Suspended for late introduction (Delegate Conway) Adopted (133-0)
- Referred House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/21 at 10:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BALTIMORE CITY
- HOSPITALS -see also- CLINICS; STATE HOSPITALS
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):