File Code: State Pensions and Retirement
- Sponsored By:
Retirement and Pensions - Service Retirement Allowance - Creditable
Providing that specified members and retirees of the Employees'
Pension System may receive up to 5 years of service credit for
employment as a desk officer in the General Assembly; and providing
for the termination of the Act.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Appropriations
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (134-0)
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY -see also- AELR CMTE; LEG POLICY COMMITTEE.
- RETIREMENT SYSTEMS -see also- MANDATORY RETIREMENT
- STATE EMPLOYEES
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in WordPerfect 8 Format):
- Number: 084967/01 (PDF) Offered on: April 8, 2005 at:
11:32 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- April 4, 2005: Third Reading Passed (134-0)