File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 833
- Sponsored By:
Delegates DeBoy and Cluster
Vehicle Laws - Driving While License Is Suspended - Penalties
Repealing a provision establishing separate penalties for driving a
motor vehicle while a person's license or privilege to drive is
suspended under specified provisions relating to the lapse of required
security, noncompliance with traffic citations, and nonpayment of
fines; and establishing that the suspension of a person's license or
privilege to drive for specified violations is subject to the same
penalties as specified other suspensions of a person's license or
privilege to drive in the State.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Judiciary
- Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Steven J. DeBoy, Sr., District 12A
- Delegate John W. E. Cluster, Jr., District 8
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- DEATH -see also- ADVANCE MEDICAL DIRECTIVES; WRONGFUL DEATH.
- DRIVERS' LICENSES
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- MOTOR VEHICLE INSURANCE -see also- MD AUTO INSURANCE FUND
- TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):