File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 33/04 - APP
- Sponsored By:
Howard County Delegation
Creation of a State Debt - Howard County - Historic Main Street
Ellicott City Parking Garage
Ho. Co. 2-05
Authorizing and empowering the County Commissioners of Howard County,
from time to time, to borrow not more than $500,000 in order to
finance the planning, construction, improvement, or development of
specified public facilities in Howard County, and to effect such
borrowing by the issuance and sale at public or private sale of its
general obligation bonds; and establishing a deadline for the
encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/19 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- HOWARD COUNTY
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS -see also- ANNAP; BALT; HAGER; OC
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.