Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 340). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2005 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Garrett County - Garrett College Athletic
and Community Recreation Center
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $845,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Trustees of Garrett
Community College, doing business as Garrett College, for the design
of the Garrett College Athletic and Community Recreation Center, to be
located on Marsh Mountain; providing for disbursement of the loan
proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend
a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/21 at 10:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMUNITY FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- GARRETT COUNTY
- HIGHER EDUCATION -see also- COMM COLLEGES; MED SCHOOLS; etc.
- SPORTS -see also- RECREATION; STADIUMS
- STATE BONDS