Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 340). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2005 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Marriott and Goodwin
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Maryland Zoo in Baltimore
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $500,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Maryland Zoological Society, Inc. for the design and construction of
five water filtration systems, a building to house three trams, and a
manure disposal system, located at the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore;
providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds; establishing a
deadline for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/19 at 10:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Salima Siler Marriott, District 40
- Delegate Marshall T. Goodwin, District 40
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ANIMALS -see also- BIRDS; TURTLES
- BALTIMORE CITY
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS