File Code: Real Property
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Weir and McConkey
Real Property - Residential Leases - Defective Conditions -
Inspection and Repair
Requiring a landlord of residential property to inspect a dwelling
unit for specified defective conditions under specified circumstances;
requiring a landlord to give specified annual notice to a tenant
relating to the reporting of defective conditions and the right to
request an inspection of the dwelling unit; requiring a landlord to
repair specified defective conditions within a specified amount of
time; establishing a specified rebuttable presumption; etc.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Michael H. Weir, Jr., District 6
- Delegate Tony McConkey, District 33A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- INSPECTIONS -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTION
- LANDLORD AND TENANT -see also- EVICTION; LEASES & RENT; etc.
- LIABILITY -see also- GOOD SAMARITAN
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Real Property
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):