File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 869
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Howard, Vaughn, and Benson
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Tyne Building
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $800,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and Town Council of
the Town of Capitol Heights for the acquisition, planning, design,
repair, renovation, reconstruction, and capital equipping of the Tyne
Building to be used as a senior and youth services center and a town
hall, located in Capital Heights; providing for disbursement of the
loan proceeds; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/19 at 5:30 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Carolyn J. B. Howard, District 24
- Delegate Joanne C. Benson, District 24
- Delegate Michael L. Vaughn, District 24
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMUNITY FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS -see also- ANNAP; BALT; HAGER; OC
- PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.