File Code: Taxes - Income
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Gordon and Patterson
Income Tax - Effect of Amendment of Internal Revenue Code
Adopting the Internal Revenue Code (IRC) as in effect on January 1,
2005, for purposes of the Maryland income tax; requiring the
Comptroller each year to submit to the General Assembly proposed
legislation regarding adoption of amendments to the IRC; requiring an
addition modification for the amount of a deduction allowed for
federal income tax purposes relating to production activities income;
applying the Act to tax years after 2004; etc.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/9 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means
- No Action
- Delegate Michael R. Gordon, District 17
- Delegate Obie Patterson, District 26
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CODES -see also- ANNOTATED CODE OF MD; BUILDING CODES
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY -see also- AELR CMTE; LEG POLICY COMMITTEE.
- INCOME TAX
- LEGISLATION - see also- CORRECTIVE LEGISLATION; CURATIV LEG.
- REVENUE AND TAXES -see also- DEV FEES & TAXES; specific tax.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):