File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 1546/04 - JUD
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Conway, Bozman, Cane, Donoghue, Elmore, and Rudolph
Crimes - Aggravated Cruelty to Animals - Penalties
Increasing the penalty for the crime of aggravated cruelty to animals
under specified circumstances.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judiciary
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (131-3)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Delegate Norman H. Conway, District 38B
- Delegate K. Bennett Bozman, District 38B
- Delegate Rudolph C. Cane, District 37A
- Delegate John P. Donoghue, District 2C
- Delegate D. Page Elmore, District 38A
- Delegate David D. Rudolph, District 34B
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ANIMALS -see also- BIRDS; TURTLES
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 10, 2005: Third Reading Passed (131-3)