File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Parker, Kaiser, McMillan, Niemann, and Ramirez
Corporate Bail Bondsmen and Property Bail Bondsmen - Qualifications
Prohibiting persons who have been convicted of specified crimes from
providing services as corporate bail bondsmen or property bail
bondsmen; providing for specified exceptions; providing for criminal
and other penalties; etc.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Rosetta C. Parker, District 47
- Delegate Anne R. Kaiser, District 14
- Delegate Herb McMillan, District 30
- Delegate Doyle L. Niemann, District 47
- Delegate Victor R. Ramirez, District 47
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BONDS -see also- COUNTY & BALTIMORE CITY BONDS; STATE BONDS.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- LICENSES -see also- ALCOHOLIC BEV LIC; DRIVERS' LICENSES
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Procedure
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):