File Code: Environment
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 589/03 - ENV
- Sponsored By:
Delegates McKee, Cluster, Hogan, Sossi, and Weir
Lead Poisoning - Risk Reduction Standards - Exemption
Exempting outside surfaces of residential rental property from
specified lead paint risk reduction standards if the outside surfaces
are lead-free and the owner submits to the Department of the
Environment a verified inspection report that indicates that the
outside surfaces were tested and are lead-free; etc.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (124-1)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 4/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Delegate Robert A. McKee, District 2A
- Delegate John W. E. Cluster, Jr., District 8
- Delegate Patrick N. Hogan, District 3A
- Delegate Richard A. Sossi, District 36
- Delegate Michael H. Weir, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ENVIRONMENT, DEPARTMENT OF
- HAZARDOUS AND TOXIC SUBSTANCES -see also- ASBESTOS; RADIATN.
- HEALTH -see also- MENTAL HEALTH
- HOUSING -see also- APARTMENTS; CONDOMINIUMS; MOBILE HOMES
- INSPECTIONS -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTION
- LANDLORD AND TENANT -see also- EVICTION; LEASES & RENT; etc.
- SAFETY -see also- OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in WordPerfect 8 Format):
- Number: 250411/01 (PDF) Offered on: March 25, 2005 at:
10:35 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 25, 2005: Third Reading Passed (124-1)