File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Criminal Law - Recording Illegal Activity
Establishing that it is a crime for a person to conspire to or
knowingly film, videotape, photograph, audiotape, or otherwise record
an activity that is a violation of law that carries a possible
sentence of imprisonment; and establishing criminal penalties for
violating the Act.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- RECORDINGS -see also- VIDEO
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):