File Code: Public Safety
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Haynes, Kelley, Kirk, Paige, Ramirez, and Taylor
Fire Safety - High-Rise Buildings - Individuals Confined to
Requiring owners of residential high-rise buildings to give priority
to individuals confined to wheelchairs when renting units on the first
five floors of the building.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/10 at 2:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Keith E. Haynes, District 44
- Delegate Darryl A. Kelley, District 26
- Delegate Ruth M. Kirk, District 44
- Delegate Jeffrey A. Paige, District 44
- Delegate Victor R. Ramirez, District 47
- Delegate Herman L. Taylor, Jr., District 14
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- DISABILITIES -see also- BLIND; DEAF; DEVELOPMENTAL
- FIRE PROTECTION
- HOUSING -see also- APARTMENTS; CONDOMINIUMS; MOBILE HOMES
- LANDLORD AND TENANT -see also- EVICTION; LEASES & RENT; etc.
- LEASES AND RENT
- REAL PROPERTY
- SAFETY -see also- OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Public Safety
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):