File Code: Higher Education
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Madaleno, Frush, Jones, Menes, Moe, Proctor, and
Constitutional Amendment - Higher Education - System and Funding
Adding a new section to the Maryland Constitution to require the
funding necessary to support and maintain the public institutions of
higher education; and submitting this amendment to the qualified
voters of the State of Maryland for their adoption or rejection.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/3 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
- Delegate Barbara Frush, District 21
- Delegate Adrienne A. Jones, District 10
- Delegate Pauline H. Menes, District 21
- Delegate Brian R. Moe, District 21
- Delegate James E. Proctor, Jr., District 27A
- Delegate Frank S. Turner, District 13
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMUNITY COLLEGES
- CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS
- HIGHER EDUCATION -see also- COMM COLLEGES; MED SCHOOLS; etc.
- REVENUE AND TAXES -see also- DEV FEES & TAXES; specific tax.
- STATE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - VIII Education
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):