File Code: Real Property
- Sponsored By:
Real Property - Residential Leases - Interest on Security Deposits
Changing the interest rate paid on a security deposit under a
residential lease from 3 percent per annum to the rate paid on a
specified date by the financial institution holding the deposit; and
applying the Act prospectively.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/24 at 1:30 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- LANDLORD AND TENANT -see also- EVICTION; LEASES & RENT; etc.
- LEASES AND RENT
- SECURITY DEPOSITS
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Real Property
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):