File Code: Capital Budget
- Sponsored By:
Public School Construction - Mandated Funding
Requiring the Governor to include at least $250,000,000 for public
school construction in the State budget or consolidated capital bond
loan each year for a specified number of years; providing for the
effective date of specified provisions of the Act; providing for the
termination of specified provisions of the Act; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/2 at 11:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/16 at 3:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BUDGETS -see also- CAPITAL BUDGETS
- CAPITAL BUDGETS
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- STATE AID
- STATE BONDS
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):