Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 340). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2005 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates McHale, Hammen, and Krysiak
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Project T.O.O.U.R.
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $175,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of Project
T.O.O.U.R., Inc. for the planning, design, repair, renovation,
reconstruction, and capital equipping of two adjacent buildings that
will serve as a neighborhood service center providing community
assistance programs, such as after-school programs and homeownership
programs; providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/19 at 9:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Brian K. McHale, District 46
- Delegate Peter A. Hammen, District 46
- Delegate Carolyn J. Krysiak, District 46
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BALTIMORE CITY
- COMMUNITY FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- STATE BONDS