Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 340). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2005 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Madaleno, Gutierrez, and Hurson
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - MacDonald Knolls
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $750,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
MacDonald Knolls Center for the planning, design, repair, renovation,
reconstruction, and capital equipping of a building used to provide
services to developmentally disabled adults and children, located in
Silver Spring; providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds,
subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend a
matching fund; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/19 at 2:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/19 at 3:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
- Delegate Ana Sol Gutierrez, District 18
- Delegate John Adams Hurson, District 18
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- STATE BONDS