File Code: Insurance - Other than Health
- Sponsored By:
Surety Insurance - Inducements to Insurance - Criminal Penalties -
Providing criminal penalties for specified bail bondsmen who violate
provisions of law that prohibit insurers, employees or representatives
of the insurers, and insurance producers from paying, allowing, or
giving, or offering to pay, allow, or give, directly or indirectly,
specified inducements to insurance.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judiciary
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (125-2)
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 4/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Finance
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- INSURANCE -see also- HEALTH INS; MAIF; MOTOR VEHICLE INS
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in WordPerfect 8 Format):
- Number: 612417/01 (PDF) Offered on: March 25, 2005 at:
10:39 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 25, 2005: Third Reading Passed (125-2)