File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 406
- Sponsored By:
Delegate Doory (Committee to Revise Article 27 - Crimes and
Restitution - Judgments and Recipients
Making specified provisions authorizing restitution subject to
provisions relating to judgments of restitution in Title 11, Subtitle
6 of the Criminal Procedure Article; expanding the persons and
governmental units to whom restitution may be ordered and disbursed;
expanding the purposes for which restitution may be ordered under
specified circumstances; and establishing that specified provisions
relating to restitution do not limit the authority of a court to order
restitution for specified purposes.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Delegate Ann Marie Doory, District 43
- Comm. to Revise Article 27
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Correctional Services
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedure
- Article - 10 Legal Officials
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):