Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 340). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2005 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Ramirez, Niemann, and Parker
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Colmar Manor
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $1,300,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and Town Council of the
Town of Colmar Manor for the planning, design, and construction of the
Colmar Manor Municipal Center; providing for disbursement of the loan
proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend
a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/19 at 5:30 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Victor R. Ramirez, District 47
- Delegate Doyle L. Niemann, District 47
- Delegate Rosetta C. Parker, District 47
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS -see also- ANNAP; BALT; HAGER; OC
- PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS