File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 814/04 - JUD
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Shank, Quinter, Eckardt, Haddaway, Mayer, O'Donnell,
Criminal Law - Reckless Endangerment - Use of a Motor Vehicle
Repealing an exclusion of conduct involving the use of a motor vehicle
from the crime of reckless endangerment.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Christopher B. Shank, District 2B
- Delegate Adelaide C. Eckardt, District 37B
- Delegate Jeannie Haddaway, District 37B
- Delegate William D. Mayer, District 35B
- Delegate Anthony J. O'Donnell, District 29C
- Delegate Neil F. Quinter, District 13
- Delegate Michael D. Smigiel, Sr., District 36
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- DEATH -see also- ADVANCE MEDICAL DIRECTIVES; WRONGFUL DEATH.
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):