File Code: Workers' Compensation
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 658/04 - ECM
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Simmons, Feldman, and McHale
Workers' Compensation - Uninsured Employers - Penalties
Requiring the Uninsured Employers' Fund to file a statement of charges
in District Court against an employer for an allegation of specified
violations unless specified conditions are met; requiring the Fund to
include specified information in its annual report submitted to the
Governor; and requiring the Fund to submit a report to specified
committees of the General Assembly by December 1, 2006.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (106-25)
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Finance
- Hearing 4/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Finance
- Delegate Luiz R. S. Simmons, District 17
- Delegate Brian J. Feldman, District 15
- Delegate Brian K. McHale, District 46
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- DISTRICT COURTS
- WORKERS' COMPENSATION
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- COL BARG; HOLIDAY; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Labor and Employment
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in WordPerfect 8 Format):
- Number: 433494/01 (PDF) Offered on: March 31, 2005 at:
10:21 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 30, 2005: Third Reading Passed (106-25)