File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Madaleno, Gutierrez, and Hurson
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Wheaton Multi-Service
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $825,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of Victory
Youth Center, Inc. for use in the construction and development of a
multi-service youth facility located in Wheaton that will provide
recreational, social, and athletic programs for youth, including
equipment and services for special needs children; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/19 at 2:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/19 at 3:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
- Delegate Ana Sol Gutierrez, District 18
- Delegate John Adams Hurson, District 18
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMUNITY FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY
- STATE BONDS
- YOUTH -see also- MINORS
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.