File Code: Environment
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Haddaway, Bromwell, Eckardt, Elmore, Kach, Myers, and
Environment - Gasoline Containing Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether -
Prohibiting, on or after January 1, 2010, a person from selling,
offering for sale, supplying, or offering for supply gasoline that
contains more than 0.5% of methyl tertiary butyl ether by volume;
authorizing the Department of the Environment to adopt specified
regulations; and adding ethanol and other oxygenates to the definition
of "oil" subject to regulation by the Department.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/16 at 2:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Jeannie Haddaway, District 37B
- Delegate Eric M. Bromwell, District 8
- Delegate Adelaide C. Eckardt, District 37B
- Delegate D. Page Elmore, District 38A
- Delegate Wade Kach, District 5B
- Delegate LeRoy E. Myers, Jr., District 1C
- Delegate Michael D. Smigiel, Sr., District 36
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMERCE AND BUSINESS -see also- DEALERS; TRADERS; etc
- ENVIRONMENT, DEPARTMENT OF
- FUEL -see also- COAL
- HAZARDOUS AND TOXIC SUBSTANCES -see also- ASBESTOS; RADIATN.
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- SERVICE STATIONS
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):