Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 340). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2005 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Oaks, Carter, and Rosenberg
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - TuT's, Inc.
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $350,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of TuT's,
Inc. for the renovation and reconstruction of a residential group home
for adolescents in Baltimore City; providing for disbursement of the
loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and
expend a matching fund; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/19 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Nathaniel T. Oaks, District 41
- Delegate Jill P. Carter, District 41
- Delegate Samuel I. Rosenberg, District 41
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BALTIMORE CITY
- GROUP HOMES -see also- ASSISTED LIVING
- MINORS -see also- AGE OF MAJORITY; YOUTH
- STATE BONDS