File Code: Civil Actions and Procedures
- Sponsored By:
Courts - Interest Rate on Judgments
Changing the legal rate of interest on a judgment from 10 percent per
annum to the weekly average 1-year constant maturity treasury yield,
as published by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System,
for the calendar week preceding the date of the judgment.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):