File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Cardin, Bartlett, Leopold, Malone, McKee, Moe, and
Criminal Procedure - Restitution - Fire and Rescue Units
Authorizing a court to enter a judgment of restitution in addition to
criminal penalties if a fire and rescue unit incurs expenses in an
emergency response to a motor vehicle accident.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Delegate Jon S. Cardin, District 11
- Delegate Joseph R. Bartlett, District 4A
- Delegate John R. Leopold, District 31
- Delegate James E. Malone, Jr., District 12A
- Delegate Robert A. McKee, District 2A
- Delegate Brian R. Moe, District 21
- Delegate Michael H. Weir, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- AMBULANCES -see also- EMERGENCY MED SERVICES; RESCUE SQUADS.
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT; APPEALS; DISTRICT; ORPHANS'; etc.
- FIRE PROTECTION
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- RESCUE SQUADS -see also- AMBULANCES; EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERV.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Procedure
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):