File Code: Taxes - Property
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Gilleland, Boschert, and Leopold
Property Tax Assessments - 5-Year Assessment Cycle
Changing the triennial assessment cycle for real property for property
tax purposes to a 5-year assessment cycle.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means
- No Action
- Delegate Terry R. Gilleland, Jr., District 32
- Delegate David G. Boschert, District 33A
- Delegate John R. Leopold, District 31
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ASSESSMENTS AND TAXATION, DEPARTMENT OF
- PROPERTY TAX
- REAL PROPERTY
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - Property
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):