Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2006 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 340). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2005 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Cryor, Barkley, Dumais, Feldman, King, and Stern
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Barnesville Town Hall
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $85,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and Commissioners of the
Town of Barnesville for the renovation and repair of the Town Hall;
providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a
requirement that the grantee provide and expend a matching fund;
establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan
proceeds; requiring the grantee to grant and convey a specified
easement to the Maryland Historical Trust; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/19 at 2:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Jean B. Cryor, District 15
- Delegate Charles Barkley, District 39
- Delegate Kathleen M. Dumais, District 15
- Delegate Brian J. Feldman, District 15
- Delegate Nancy J. King, District 39
- Delegate Joan F. Stern, District 39
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS -see also- ANNAP; BALT; HAGER; OC
- PUBLIC BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -see also- STADIUMS; ST HSE.
- STATE BONDS