File Code: Hunting and Fishing
- Sponsored By:
Howard County Delegation
Howard County - Steel Jaw Leghold Trap Prohibition
Ho. Co. 6-05
Adding Howard County as a county in which the use, setting, placement,
and maintenance of steel jaw leghold traps on land is prohibited.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (100-33)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 4/1 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ANIMALS -see also- BIRDS; TURTLES
- EQUIPMENT -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT
- HOWARD COUNTY
- TRAPPING -see also- HUNTING
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Natural Resources
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 22, 2005: Third Reading Passed (100-33)