File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Environmental Matters Committee (By Request -
Departmental - Transportation)
Vehicle Laws - Highway Work Zones - Offenses and Penalties
Establishing a 5-point penalty for exceeding the speed limit by 10
miles per hour or more in a highway work zone; establishing negligent
driving in a highway work zone as a misdemeanor; establishing a 5-
point penalty for negligent driving in a work zone; subjecting a
person convicted of specified violations to double fines if committed
in a highway work zone while a highway worker is present; etc.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/1 at 2:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Environmental Matters Comm., Chairman
- Transportation, Department of
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- DRIVERS' LICENSES
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):