File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 482/04 - ENV
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Overtaking and Passing Vehicles
Providing that on a roadway that has two or more lanes for traffic
moving in the same direction, when safe and practicable, the driver of
a vehicle being overtaken in the far left lane shall give way to the
right in favor of the overtaking vehicle unless the vehicle is
preparing for a left turn or the vehicle is in a high occupancy
vehicle lane under specified circumstances.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/1 at 2:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):