File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 270
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Simmons, Dumais, Gutierrez, Lee, McComas, Petzold,
Quinter, Shank, Sophocleus, and Zirkin
Criminal Law - Manslaughter by Vehicle or Vessel - Criminal
Making it a misdemeanor for a person to cause the death of another as
a result of the person's driving, operating, or controlling a vehicle
or vessel in a criminally negligent manner.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Luiz R. S. Simmons, District 17
- Delegate Kathleen M. Dumais, District 15
- Delegate Ana Sol Gutierrez, District 18
- Delegate Susan C. Lee, District 16
- Delegate Susan K. McComas, District 35B
- Delegate Carol S. Petzold, District 19
- Delegate Neil F. Quinter, District 13
- Delegate Christopher B. Shank, District 2B
- Delegate Theodore Sophocleus, District 32
- Delegate Bobby A. Zirkin, District 11
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BOATS AND SHIPS
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES; etc.
- MOTOR VEHICLES -see also- ABANDONED; AMBULANCES; BUSES; etc.
- NEGLIGENCE -see also- MEDICAL MALPRACTICE
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):