File Code: Public Safety
- Sponsored By:
Delegate D. Davis (By Request)
Fire Marshal - Fire Retardant or Fire Resistant Materials
Authorizing the State Fire Marshal or a county fire marshal to require
the use of materials that are fire resistant, fire retardant, or
noncombustible on a case-by-case basis for structures planned in areas
of high density or inadequate water supply.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 1/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Health and Government Operations
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- FIRE PROTECTION
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Public Safety
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note (Displayed in PDF Format):